SSDS is an exhaustive Media Display and Management system to manage operations for Media Content. Component modules include subsystems that include OS, Server Softwares, Player with Codecs, Media Management and Schedulers.
The Turnkey Digital Signage Solution incorporates :
- Server & Player Hardware
- Infrastrucutre Backbone Designing
- Embedded Digital Signage OS
- Centralized Server Software
OS with Linux Kernel 2.6
Includes inbuilt Webserver, Database and FTP Server.
Network Utilities for self-configuration and connectivity to LAN/WAN/Internet.
Firewall and System-level Security.
Hardware Auto-detection & Configuration.
Media Repository management with support for most existing media formats.
Support for Live feeds and other non-conventional displays like rtsp, smb, rtp, radio, TV, mms, mmtp etc.
Scheduling based on Date with minute-level resolution.
Network Booting and OS Configuration Control of Signage Device (Optional)
- Independent of Client Environment.
- Web-Enabled for anytime, anyplace access.
- Scalable to handle Multi-location Operations.
- Upgradeable to incorporate newer technologies.
- Automated Business flows at selective junctions to manage ease of operations.
- Provision to be integrated to SMS & Mailing Solutions.
- Secure through Multiple level logins.
- Provision for 128-bit Encryption based security.
- Stable enough to run 24 x 7 Operations.
- Provision for Replication of Data across multiple servers for enhanced redundancy.